Schefflera Umbrella Tree
Schefflera are some of the easiest care large plants around and can tolerate moderate to bright filtered light.
- Medium to bright filtered light conditions
- Variegated varieties need brighter light.
- Let soil dry almost fully between waterings, then do a deep water
- Does not like sitting in wet soil
- Yellowing or dropping leaves is a sign of over watering or insufficient light
- Humidity is not necessary for survival but it is preferred
- Make great bathroom plants
- Likes a rich, well draining media
- Toxic to animals and people
- Glossy leaves tend to collect dust - wipe with a wet microfiber cloth or soft duster monthly
- Golden and white variegated varieties will revert back to green if the light is too low
Shop the story