Fitonnia are easy care plants that are communicative, colorful, and make great additions to terrariums or as gifts!
- Bright, indirect light
- Lower light can cause it to lose some of its vibrant color and growth will slow, but too much light can burn the leaves
- Likes to stay consistently moist, but not too soggy
- Water when you notice the topsoil is dry
- Can tolerate normal household humidity
- Rich, well draining soil that can still retain some moisture
- Indoor potting mix with perlite or vermiculite and high organic matter content is best
- Non-toxic, good choice for pet owners
- Prefers temperatures above 60 degrees; a warm bathroom with bright light is ideal
- Great addition to any terrarium!