ZZ Plants are easy care, low light tolerant, and add a beautiful glossy texture to any space. They make great table top plants or can be grown as large floor plants. Small ZZ Plants, ZZ Raven, Large ZZ Plants, shop all ZZ Plants.
- Can tolerate a wide variety of lighting conditions (except direct sun)
- Thrives in bright indirect light, but is also very tolerant of low light
- Water every 3-4 weeks
- Tuber-like roots store a lot of water and do not like sitting in wet soil (prone to root rot)
- Be mindful of overwatering
- Extra humidity is not necessary
- Needs a light, well draining soil with perlite or lava rocks for aeration
- A regular cactus or succulent mix will suffice
- Toxic to animals
- The most adaptable and low maintenance houseplant!
- Great as a gift since they are beautiful but low maintenance
- Great in offices, bedrooms, any low light space