Philodendron Selloum & Xanadu are very bright light plants that need indoor direct sun and can also be acclimated to outdoor shade or part sun.
- Indoor direct sun, or can be acclimated to outdoor shade or part sun.
- Water roughly every 7-10 days when top two inches are dry
- Yellowing or soft leaves can indicate overwatering
- Loves warm and humid conditions, but grows well in average household humidity and can be acclimated to grow outdoors in part shade or some sun.
- An indoor mix blended with coco coir, perlite, and orchid bark is best
- Toxic to animals and people
- Avoid getting plant sap on skin as it may cause irritation
- Wide glossy leaves tend to collect dust - wipe with a wet microfiber cloth or soft duster monthly
- A fast and robust grower - provide ample space for your plant to spread out
Shop the story