Peace Lily are great, easy care houseplants that can tolerate low light. Some larger varieties make beautiful floor plants.
Popular varieties include: Classic, Variegated, Sensation, Platinum Mist, shop all Peace Lily.
- Medium to low light is okay
- Will make more flowers for you in bright, but indirect light
- Likes to stay lightly moist, but not too soggy - can dry out slightly
- Average household humidity is fine
- Needs a balanced mix that is moisture retentive but also well draining
- Not very picky - most indoor blends will suffice
- Toxic to animals
- The brighter the light conditions, the more it will flower!
- Will tell you if they are thirsty by drooping dramatically, but after you water them they bounce right back