Safer Endall 32oz Rtu - insecticide, miticide, nematicide and fungicide
SAFER® BRAND END ALL® INSECT KILLER – 32OZ READY TO USE SPRAY – HOW IT WORKS
OMRI Listed, suitable for organic gardens.
Safer® Brand End ALL® Insect Killer kills 45 different insect species in any stage of the life cycle including eggs, larvae and adults. The unique combination of pyrethrin, neem oil and potassium salts of fatty acids eliminates hard- and soft-bodied insect pests, and comes in a convenient ready-to-use spray.
Using a broad-acting formula like End All® takes the guesswork out of searching for an insect control solution that will keep your garden free of unwanted insects. This OMRI Listed® insect killer is compliant for use in organic gardening so you can eliminate the insects that cause damage and continue to grow your fruits, vegetables and flowers while using a solution that’s compliant for use in organic gardening.
Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (1.0%), clarified hydrophobic extract of neem oil (0.9%) and natural pyrethrins (.012%)
- Aphids (including cabbage aphids, conifer aphids, rose aphids)
- Beetles (including Asian lady beetles, asparagus beetles, bean beetles, blister beetles, Colorado potato beetles, cucumber beetles, flea beetles, Japanese beetles)
- Box elder bugs
- Caterpillars & worms (including armyworms, bagworms, cabbage loopers, cabbage worms, Codling moth, cross-striped, diamond back moth larvae, eastern tent, fireworms, forest tent, gypsy moth, hornworms, imported cabbageworm, leaftiers, leaf rollers, Naval orange worm, sod webworm, tent caterpillars)
- Chinch bugs
- Harlequin bugs
- Lawn moth
- Leafhoppers (including green peach leafhoppers)
- Plant bugs
- Psyllids (including boxwood psyllids, pear psyllids, tomato psyllids)
- Sawfly larvae
- Scale crawlers
- Spider mites
- Stink bugs
- Weevil adults
Use: Read label and follow instructions for use to prevent damage to your plant.
- Before use, shake well
- Apply every 7 to 10 days when insects are present.
- Remove pets, birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying
- For use up to the day of harvest
- See specific instructions for your plant before application
- Do not wet plants to the point of runoff or drip
We are committed to our community's health and are working to offer you a variety of options for purchasing plants while strictly abiding with health orders. We currently offer: Curbside Pickup (Sat & Sun), Daily Local Delivery, Bay Area-wide Weekend Delivery, and California-wide Shipping.
Curbside Pickup (Sat & Sun) - Free
COVID Pickup Process: We make every effort to follow health orders and ask that you do too. Pickup is contactless. We wear masks and gloves while handling your items. We ask that you wear a mask when picking up your goods. When you arrive, please have your order confirmation and ID. If you are driving, call us at (510) 590-7916 and we will bring your items to you. If you are walking, you can come up to our pickup window. No entry is allowed inside the store during this time.
Daily Local Delivery - $5
COVID Delivery Process: In keeping with best practices from the CDC, plants will be transported in a sanitized section of the delivery vehicle. We will leave the plant(s) at your doorstep, and we ask that you meet us curbside if you live in an apartment complex, in keeping with best practices for social distancing, and we will text you when we arrive.
Bay Area-wide Weekend Delivery - $5
Items on our website are in stock unless marked "pre-order." Regardless of shipping speed or delivery time, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.
Shipping & Plant Health
Plant sizes (like 4in Calathea) refer to the diameter of the pot size they are sold in. Our plants are most often available in 2in, 4in, 6in, 8in, and 10in, pot sizes.
- 2in plants are seedlings and require extra care because they are in a delicate stage of their life.
- 4in plants are young plants that are well established, but small in size, depending on the species, they range from 3-8in high. A great budget option, or if you like to raise your plants on your own.
- 6in plants are young adult plants that are established, mature, and great for a table top centerpiece. Usually 5-12in tall or wide depending on the species.
- 8in plants are larger, more presence-full plants, great for larger spaces, or to give your home a more jungle vibe. Usually 12in-24in tall
- 10in - Monstera and Ficus plants usually come in 10in size. A ficus in a 10in pot will usually be like a little tree size from 3-4ft tall. Monstera in this size will be 2-3ft tall and have split leaves at this age.