EcoWorks EC is an EPA registered Cold Pressed Neem Oil insecticide, miticide, nematicide and fungicide.
Formulated with virgin cold processed neem oil and food-grade emulsifying ingredients. The cold pressed method preserves all Azadirachtins, hundreds of neem limonoids, fatty acids, esters and synergism for superior bioactivity. EcoWorks EC micro-emulsion formulation provides excellent wetting and sticking properties, UV stability and residual activity.
Acts as a repellent, anti-feedant, growth regulator and life cycle disruptor for insect pests and mites and controls and suppresses plant fungal pathogens.
Use in foliar, drip, drench and Hydroponic systems
Can be used on vegetables, fruits, nuts, row crops, greenhouses, hydroponics/soilless crops, indoor and outdoor crops, nurseries, turf, trees and shrubs.
Packaged at the source, contamination free.
Cold Pressed Neem Oil - insecticide, miticide, nematicide and fungicide
Plant Health: At Paraíso we go above and beyond to ensure our plants are healthy and ready to thrive indoors. We spray every surface of each plant with organic cold-pressed Neem Oil. Neem is an organic horticultural oil that is a highly effective pest control and helps to ensure your plant's long-term health.
We strive for our plants to be the healthiest and most lush around because we care deeply about plant health.
Delivery & Shipping
Our entire selection of plants is available for store pickup or local delivery.
- Pickup anytime during store hours.
- Pickups are ready within 1 hr during business hours and must be picked up within a week of purchase.
- No order minimum.
Local Delivery - $15
- Delivery options available at checkout.
- We currently offer delivery throughout Berkeley, Oakland, Richmond, El Cerrito, Albany, Emeryville, and Kensington.
- Delivery Process: We will leave the plant(s) at your doorstep, and we ask that you meet us curbside if you live in an apartment complex, and we will text you when we arrive.
- Ground shipping across the US.
- Plants in pot sizes up to 8in are eligible for shipping. If you would like to ship a larger plant, please contact us directly for availability and shipping costs.
- Order Fulfillment:
- Store pick-up - In stock orders usually fulfill within 1 hour during store hours.
- USPS Shipping - In stock orders fulfill Monday-Wednesday for shipping. Orders placed after Wednesday are held for shipping on Monday to avoid weekend delays.
- Shipping & Plant Health
- We will cancel orders traveling through freezing conditions or during snow to prevent damage.
- We make every effort to make sure your plants arrive healthy and ready for you to add to your collection, even so, shipping them will often cause imperfections or occasional leaf damage that will not interfere with the health of your plant. We encourage you to unbox and water your new plants as soon as they arrive.
- Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. If you have any problems with your order, or items arrive damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery and we'll make it right.