4in-9in Black Castle Pot - Bergs Potter
Black Castle Pot & Saucer - By Bergs Potter
Color: Black Terra-Cotta. Twice-glazed, one at a time, and by hand.
Material: Beautiful quality, high fired, dense, terra-cotta
- 4.7in (12cm) = 4.7" Wide (Top Diameter), 4.3" Tall
- 7.1in (18cm) = 7.1" Wide (Top Diameter), 6.3" Tall
Our royal castle pot, carefully hand dipped in sturdy glazes for an exclusive finish, makes the glazed Copenhagen pot a piece of art in every home. Diamond black, raw white, luscious green, deep blue and glowing amber – all royal colors through centuries, beautiful individually and together for pure perfection.
Our glaze is saturated with intense color, accentuating the nuances between our different pots. The combination of green, amber and blue is inspired by the shiny green gates, the ornate houses and the endless sea in the idyllic Danish fisher village of Dragør. Each pot, jar and vase in our glazed series are glazed the old-fashioned way, individually and by hand. Like Bergs raw pots, the sturdy glazes and timeless colors signal that pots Glazed by Bergs are made to last for generations to come. Quality will always be a classic.
About Bergs Potter:
Since 1942, Bergs Potter have created pots your plants love. Our raw, natural plant pots are designed in Denmark and hand- crafted with love, from the best Italian premium quality clay, at a small, family owned workshop in Tuscany. The clay is fired at very high temperatures, giving the pots a natural strength and a special treatment ensures that our saucers are water-proof, making our pots suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The high density of the clay, makes the pots frost resistant and allows air to the roots and retain moisture due to the superlative quality of the clay, thus giving plants the optimum growth conditions. Our pots are durable pots and if you take good care of them, they can be passed down from generation to generation.
We are PURPLE TIER COVID Compliant!
Our county is in the most restrictive tier. We are committed to our community's health and are working to offer you a variety of options for purchasing plants while strictly abiding with health orders. We currently offer: In store shopping & Store Pickup (Wed-Sun 10-5), Delivery (Wed-Sun), and California-wide Shipping.
In Store Shopping & Store Pickup (Wed-Sun)
COVID Pickup Process: We make every effort to follow health orders and ask that you do too. Pickup is contactless. We wear masks and gloves while handling your items. We ask that you wear a mask when picking up your goods. When you arrive, please have your order confirmation and ID.
Daily Local Delivery - $5
COVID Delivery Process: In keeping with best practices from the CDC, plants will be transported in a sanitized section of the delivery vehicle. We will leave the plant(s) at your doorstep, and we ask that you meet us curbside if you live in an apartment complex, in keeping with best practices for social distancing, and we will text you when we arrive.
Bay Area-wide Weekend Delivery - $5-$10
Unscheduled Doorstep Drop-off - $5
COVID Delivery Process: In keeping with best practices from the CDC, plants will be transported in a sanitized section of the delivery vehicle. We will leave the plant(s) at your doorstep. We will text you when on our way.
Shipping & Plant Health
Plant sizes (like 4in Calathea) refer to the diameter of the pot size they are sold in. Our plants are most often available in 2in, 4in, 6in, 8in, and 10in, pot sizes.
- 2in plants are seedlings and require extra care because they are in a delicate stage of their life.
- 4in plants are young plants that are well established, but small in size, depending on the species, they range from 3-8in high. A great budget option, or if you like to raise your plants on your own.
- 6in plants are young adult plants that are established, mature, and great for a table top centerpiece. Usually 5-12in tall or wide depending on the species.
- 8in plants are larger, more presence-full plants, great for larger spaces, or to give your home a more jungle vibe. Usually 12in-24in tall
- 10in - Monstera and Ficus plants usually come in 10in size. A ficus in a 10in pot will usually be like a little tree size from 3-4ft tall. Monstera in this size will be 2-3ft tall and have split leaves at this age.