10in Calima Tall Pot & Saucer - Dark Basalt Clay
Calima Rose extra tall Pot & Saucer
Beautiful quality terra-cotta pottery made in Germany.
Size: 10in Diameter Pot
Color: Dark Basalt Marbled Clay
Drainage Hole: Yes
For repotting tropical plants, choose a pot that is one size larger than the current pot (Example: For a plant in a 6in pot, choose a 7-8in pot).
Terra-cotta is a great option for many indoor tropicals. Soak the pot in water for 20mins before planting tropical plants to saturate the pot with water and help regulate soil moisture.
We are committed to our community's health and are working to offer you a variety of options for purchasing plants while strictly abiding with health orders. We currently offer: In store shopping & Store Pickup (Wed - Sun), Daily Local Delivery (Wed - Sun), Bay Area-wide Weekend Delivery, and California-wide Shipping.
In Store Shopping & Store Pickup (Wed-Sun)
COVID Pickup Process: We make every effort to follow health orders and ask that you do too. Pickup is contactless. We wear masks and gloves while handling your items. We ask that you wear a mask when picking up your goods. When you arrive, please have your order confirmation and ID.
Daily Local Delivery - $5
COVID Delivery Process: In keeping with best practices from the CDC, plants will be transported in a sanitized section of the delivery vehicle. We will leave the plant(s) at your doorstep, and we ask that you meet us curbside if you live in an apartment complex, in keeping with best practices for social distancing, and we will text you when we arrive.
Bay Area-wide Weekend Delivery - $5
Items on our website are in stock unless marked "pre-order." Regardless of shipping speed or delivery time, orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.
Shipping & Plant Health
Plant sizes (like 4in Calathea) refer to the diameter of the pot size they are sold in. Our plants are most often available in 2in, 4in, 6in, 8in, and 10in, pot sizes.
- 2in plants are seedlings and require extra care because they are in a delicate stage of their life.
- 4in plants are young plants that are well established, but small in size, depending on the species, they range from 3-8in high. A great budget option, or if you like to raise your plants on your own.
- 6in plants are young adult plants that are established, mature, and great for a table top centerpiece. Usually 5-12in tall or wide depending on the species.
- 8in plants are larger, more presence-full plants, great for larger spaces, or to give your home a more jungle vibe. Usually 12in-24in tall
- 10in - Monstera and Ficus plants usually come in 10in size. A ficus in a 10in pot will usually be like a little tree size from 3-4ft tall. Monstera in this size will be 2-3ft tall and have split leaves at this age.